Wednesday, 8 June 2011

4 miles a day for 30 days

This is a challenge set by Christian Viewpoint for men. The aim is simple, to promote physical fitness by running 4 miles a day for 30 days. A number of people in this organisation started the challenge on 1st June, I came into it a little late, starting on 6th June, but I will still aim to do the 30 days, just finishing a little after the official end of the challenge.

Now those who know anything about me will know that I am no stranger to running - I have completed 25 Marathons, the most recent being in Rome in March this year. But, when I run, I usually run for about 2 or 3 days, then have a breather before the next session. There's a large part of me that says the principle of sabbath rest applies to exercise as much as to life in general.

Anyway, this is just a note to say that as of today it is 3 days down, 27 to go, and so far it feels good.
Best wishes to everyone in the CVM team, and I look forward to comparing notes as the 30 days continue to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment