Today, being day 6, I ran 6 miles rather than 4. That doesn't mean that I can only do 2 tomorrow, and it certainly doesn't mean that I will be doing 30 miles on day 30!
Being Saturday, I decided not to get up and run first thing, but go for a leisurely run early evening. It was lovely. I have been lucky this week with the weather, not too hot and only a few spots of rain. The forecast for tomorrow, though, means that tomorrow's run is likely to be in a downpour! Also, doing the challenge in June / July means that I have the light in my favour, no getting up on cold, dark mornings or running through a dark night. I've done both of those in my time, and I dare say I'll be doing it again, but not now.
Now, a good soak in the bath and something nice to eat is calling !

No comments:
Post a Comment